Education and bar admission
- Master of Laws (with honors), Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University (Kharkiv, Ukraine), 2013
- Admitted to the Bar since 2018
Olena Sibirtseva specializes in representing clients’ interests in family and inheritance law since 2013.
Olena has experience in consulting clients in sphere of national family law on matters concerning divorce issues, division on property of spouses, standing the fact of cohabiting without marriage, recognition of property as a private property of one of the spouses, etc.
Also, Olena specializes in representing on matters concerning protection of rights and interests of children, in particular, determination of place of residence of child, establishing ways to participate in the upbringing of child, deprivation of parental rights, recovery of alimony payments.
Other sphere of Olena’s interests is support of drafting and signing marriage contracts, agreements on division of property of spouses, agreements on determining the place of residence, methods of participation in the upbringing and maintenance of children.
Also, Olena represents interests of clients’ in extrajudicial procedure for determining the child's place of residence, establishing ways of participation in the child's upbringing, obtaining permission for the child’s travels abroad without the consent of one of the parents, obtaining permission to conclude real estate transactions in the interests of children in the child protection services.
Olena takes an active part in professional events as a lecturer, which organized by national professional associations and educational platforms, among which Ukrainian Bar Association and Legal High School. Is the author of publications and commentaries on family law issues for Ukrainian editions.
Olena is a guest teacher of the selective educational component of the Master's educational program "Law" of the minor "Family Law" of the Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University.
Membership at Professional associations
- Head of the Committee on Civil, Family and Inheritance Law of Ukrainian Bar Association
- Member of Ukrainian Advocates' Association
- Member of the Ukrainian National Bar Association
- Member of the Kyiv City Bar Association
Awards and Recognition
- Leading lawyer in Ukraine for family law practice, Ukrainian Law Firms, 2022
- Awarded the international award of the Order of Saint Sophia for high achievements in the profession and active public position, 2023
- Leading lawyer in Ukraine for family law practice, "Client Choice 2023" research by Yurydychna Gazeta
Ukrainian, English and Russian